Are you looking for a new workout routine but aren't quite sure what to do?? Then I have just the solution for you! Come out to the "For the Love of Fitness Fair" on February 13, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at the Rio Grande Prepatory Institute (Corner of Avenida de Mesilla and Boutz) and:
- Sample 8 different exercise sessions provided by 8 local gyms: Yoga,
Boxing, Zumba, Crossfit, Jazzercise, TaeKwondo, Kickboxing and Pilates.
- Try one or try them all - A different session every 30 minutes
- Test your athleticism and participate in a competitive obstacle course designed by 12 different community agencies
- LCFD, LCPD, MFD, NM National Guard, Marines, Las Cruces Crossfit, Herbal Life
- Kids can join in the fun with an obstacle course designed by RGPI students
Tickets can be purchased at the event or you can go to gofund.me/Fortheloveof (put this address in the address bar in the computer - google searches don't work very well) or call RGPI at 527-6058 for more information.
Community Outreach Liaison
Las Cruces Public Schools